Sunday, September 6, 2009

Busy Week, Busy Boy

We have been super busy this week. I have had to clean my house for showings this week, which is NOT easy with a 13 month old little boy.  Lately, he has entered into this stage where he needs my attention at all times.  If I'm not paying attention to him, he's at my feet whining to get up, see what I'm trying to get done, watch a show with him, play with him, and his favorite thing- go outside.  Which when he points to the door and whispers in my ear, "owsigh, owsigh", who can resist?
Here's some pictures from today.  It was just Luke and me at home today during UGA's first game...
without his play buddy there, he actually sat on the couch with me for about the first 20 minutes. 

and then we had other things to do and play with...




0 comments: