Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Pageant

 Today was a day I've dreamed about for a long time. I got to go see my baby in his first Christmas pageant. Is there anything sweeter than seeing your baby singing about baby Jesus?! 
He kept telling us at home, "I don't know the words." I guess he was planning a surprise performance, because he didn't seem to skip one word.



We were sitting about 8 pews back, so it took him a while to see us. He saw his Papa first and didn't seem to care looking for the rest of us at that point!











 It was then back to the classroom for some crafts and a "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake.


And I've got to add what a blessing it is to be able to enjoy these events while Hadley is being taken great care of. I think I dropped her off with nothing more than a sippy cup. Thanks, Aunt Kelly!

0 comments: